Here are some of the most common questions we hear from our clients.
- Pro Real Estate Cleaning offers a free estimate by meeting you at your home, reviewing your needs, and the exact work to be done. To quote a price by sq ft OR hourly is not practical due to the condition of the home and the type of work to be done.
- Prior to date of service, an email will list the work, and all details, we discussed. You must reply to the email stating you "Agree" or reply with any changes or additions. There will be an email titled "Agreed and Final" that signifies the work both parties agree to be done. 25% of the total job quote will be collected, with the remaining balance due at completion after client's approved inspection, a printed copy will be left at the property with the items checked off. Changes of any kind, after work has started, will be in writing (phone text or email) representing acknowledgement and agreement by both parties.
- Yes. We bring all cleaning supplies and equipment needed to complete the job. The vacuum has been cleaned (filters, canister, and floor attachments) between clients. Rags, sponges, etc are fresh. If there are special products you would like us to use on your floors etc., it will be included in the "Agreed and Final" email.
- We accept Checks, Zelle and Venmo, and Visa & MasterCard, with and additional 3%.
- Yes, I have beautiful “check like” gift certificates that can either be mailed to you or the recipient. Before sending the gift, I will email a photo to you for verification of correctness.